Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pink By Design at Memory Bound

CLICK HERE to enter to win the free Cindy Loo Cartridge Pink By Design had a lot of fun things happening around their 1yr. Anniversary. Sarah released her stamps at Memory Bound in Ankeny in July and I was able to go and join in the fun. She had lots of stamps for sale and some of her new releases. I was so happy to see they are also carrying her twine. She had great make n takes too. It was great meeting Paula from More Than Favors, she is soooo much fun! And Elizebeth from 217 Creations, she is the most beautiful person inside and out. And as funny as Paula! Neither one could believe how much corn we have here in Iowa. It's an inside joke they will always have. They even had their picture taken in a corn field. I also got to meet Meriah from Tattered Time and of course Sarah herself from Pink By Design. They are both as sweet as can be and the amount of talent they each have is amazing. All the projects were great. I learned so many new techniques. Each of the gals were doing make n takes using Pink By Design stamps and twine. This mini album Elizebeth had us make is as adorable as they come. The picture doesn't do it justice. I hadn't used stick pins before and I hadn't made my own binding for a mini. It was so easy and quick. The Bliss stamp is from Sarah's sets and I made sure I bought one. It has so many different sentiments. Isn't this just the cutest!! Paula showed us how to make this cute little bag and how to use the background stamp and those at the trunk show were given an exclusive stamp that we used here. The little grinder is so adorable, and the sentiment " you keep me grounded" is perfect for a friend. We have a special little coffee shop here and they sell unground coffee. This would be perfect for a friend with her favorite coffee preground for her. :)) Meriah and Sarah showed everyone how to make these "sweet" bee tags. Meriah loves her tags and was having a great time showing everyone. Now I'm a girl that loves her bling but I had never glittered before. And for a very good reason. I have to clean my own house and the thought of glitter everywhere was not appealing to me. :)) But Meriah did it so effortlessly that I might actually give it a try. We didn't make a mess and it all stayed right on the paper. I loved the chicken wire background stamp that looks like a honeycomb. And the dripping honey at the bottom is adorable. Mines a bit bent because I didn't have a way to hold the tag up while I took a picture. The sentiment is actually one meant for Buzz Lightyear in Sarah's stamp set, but it works perfect for this tag. As you can tell we had a great day and so much fun. And it's great to be able to order from Pink By Design or go to Memory Bound and buy them there.

Happy Scrapping

Dana

1 comment:

swiagal said...

It was a great day, Dana - lots of fun. Thanks for sharing this and the projects on your blog.
Priscilla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...