Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Butterfly Award

CLICK HERE  to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge.




Today I'd like to thank Brenda from Random Thoughts of a Scrapbooker for giving my blog the Butterfly Award.

To accept this award I have to answer a few questions and pass the award on to 10 other blogs.

1. Name my favorite color - Pink

2. Name my favorite song - I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts

3. Name my favorite dessert - Peach Pie

4. What 'wizzes' me off at the moment? Stupid people

5. My favorite pet - Minnie our black lab

6. Black or white? both with Pink

7. Biggest fear - something terrible happening to my kids or my husband

8. Best feature - my sense of humor

9. Everyday attitude - Count it all Joy- James 1:2

10. What is perfection? Our families love for one another

11. Guilty pleasure -  Lindt Lindor chocolate Truffles

12. When I am upset I...go to my porch swing

I would like to present this award to:
1. Craft Junkie 

2. More Than Favors

3 Crafting Cricut Mom

4. Cricut Your Classroom

5. Busy with the Cricky

6. Flair and Frills

7. Scrap Obsessed

8, Tattered Time

9, 217 Creations

10, Daisy Love Creations

Please stop by all these wonderful blogs and leave them a comment.
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Dana! Thank you so much for thinking of me; how sweet of you. You blog is lovely and I am glad that you shared with me.

xx Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...