Monday, September 19, 2011

Make Memories forever, scrap them

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge.

Just a quick card I started last week. I wanted to have a card on hand that I can use for anything.
 I started with the cream and black background paper and found pink cardstock in my scraps.This is an A2 size card and the layer is cut a 1/4" smaller than the card so there is a small black border around the card.  I used the French Manor Circle cartridge for the chandelier, I cut it at 2 1/2". The tag if from Mother's Day seasonal cartridge and it's cut at 2 3/4" in both black and pink. I stamped the pink part of the tag with a sentiment from My Pink Stamper stamps and the black outside edge is glued on after the sentiment was stamped. I used black ribbon with a soft pink polk a dot on the ribbon.
The card looks really nice in person but in the picture it doesn't look as elegant. I may need to add some bling to the chandelier. For this purpose I stamped the sentiment but I made several extra's to have on hand that are left blank and I can quickly stamp a sentiment that goes with the occasion.


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

Jani said...

Elegant card. Love the patterned paper and the colors.
Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love this card! The blue and white caught my eye. I just love the simplicity of it. Really nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...