Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Surprise winner!

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge.

I'm not at my 200 followers yet, but everyone has been so wonderful so I thought I would pick a winner for a little gift package. It's just a little thank you for being a follower and sharing such wonderful comments. Random.org picked the winner from the Fall blog hop comments. The wonderful winner is Deborah!

Blogger Deborah said...
I love the topper and especially the contents!!!
August 27, 2011 5:26 PM

Congrats Deborah! If you could email me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com with your mailing address I'll get your little package right out to you.

Send your friends over to become followers and I can give the Cindy Loo cartridge away as soon as I get to 200 followers.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I cannot believe I won! Thank you so much!!! I just emailed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...