Friday, September 9, 2011

Teddy Bear Blog Hop

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge

Welcome to the Teddy Bear Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here from Keeping up with the Shumbera's but if you've come to my blog and would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop you can go to Jen's Crafts Corner


Today my project is a sweet card using the A Childs Year cartridge.The base is 5x5 and the pink mat is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4", the papers are from my very old stash.  I decided to use the two little girls with teddy bears on page 65. I cut them at 3 1/2", I also cut the shadow image and layered them. I cut the tag on page 42 at 1" and inked all the edges of all the cuts, base and mat. The sentiment on the tag is "Happy Bear Day" and is an old wood mount stamp. The pink crinkle ribbon is from Pink By Design. I used pop dots for the image of the little girls. Such a quick and easy card for a friend or a little girl. 



To enter to win the blog candy become a follower and leave a comment letting me know your a follower. I will pick the winner Monday. Make sure you go to the top of this post and click to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge.

I'm the last stop on the blog hop but if you have missed anyone  you can find them here:
 

27 comments:

Jean said...

How cute. So happy to be on this hop with you.

Eva said...

awe, what a cool card. Very nice. I am a new follower.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

shersl84bed said...

Love the card. Love the girls holding their teddy bears. I'm a new follower.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Patti Ross said...

Love the card...so pure and simple. I'm a new follower - so glad to meet you!

Patti
www.pattilynncreations.com
rossfam@wildblue.net

Jenni said...

Happy Teddy Bear Day! Your card is very cute! Happy to be your newest follower. Thanks for the chance to win the awesome prizes!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so gentle and sweet! I love the diecut of the little girls and the shadow behind them. I love the images on that cart.
Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)

Michelle B. said...

So simple yet so effective - beautiful job!
Michelle B.

Cherie said...

I am a new follower! I loved this card. What an inventive way to use the bears! So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

joydee1963 said...

I am a follower,I love a child's year cart.Very cute card.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Mallika said...

such a cute one
adorable work
i m ur new follower
hugs
mallika
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
lovely candy too

Pendra said...

Such a lovely card... love the ribbon too! I am your newest follower, visit me too sometime! I would love a chance to win such great goodies!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com
pendrah AT comcast DOT net

Peggy Sue said...

hmm. couldn't see the second/third pic for some reason. will have to check back later. Glad to be in the hop with ya!
mrsroddy4@aol.com
http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Very cute! It was fun participating on the hop with you.
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

ohh, such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing!

callyannc said...

Awww! I love how they are holding their teddy bears! Too sweet! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

I love this picture!! I really enjoyed the hop, some real nice projects! i already entered the cindy lou cartridge giveaway, I think I was first.lol
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Jani said...

That is a "beary" cute card :)
new follower.
Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Mrs. Edugator said...

I'm a new follower!! I love the card. I used the same cartridge for my project. :)

Alisha said...

Great idea for your card, very cute!!!
am a new followers.


alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

smyiow said...

Love your card! Reminds me of childhood. Thanks for sharing!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspt.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

PS, I am a new follower 8)

McVic said...

So cute! love the card! and the ribbon is a super fun touch!
kacee
Im a new follower
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the card design.

JulieK said...

Very beautiful card! Sweet and simple. :)
Great hopping with you!

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Sweet project! I've enjoyed being in this hop with you. I am now a follower.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

WAM Family said...

Elegant and sweet!!! Love your card, it is a simple look, but so much detail also. TFS

Kathryn
http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Lovely card!! so soft and simply just lovely:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma
nlpimentel@aol.com

Sugarlips said...

So cute!!
you did a great job.
It was great to hop with you.

iluvkatie74atyahoo.com
edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...