Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Winner of Teddy Bear Blog Hop

CLICK HERE to enter to win the CINDY LOO CARTRIDGE

Congrats to the winner of the Teddy Bear Blog Hop. Random.org picked the winner. Sorry I can't seem to get Random.org to post. CONGRATS TO ALISHA!!! You are the winner of the blog candy I have for the Teddy Bear blog hop. I've emailed you for your address so I can get your gift mailed out to you.

Alisha said...
Great idea for your card, very cute!!!                                
am a new followers.
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

September 9, 2011 11:25 PM

Thanks to everyone for visiting and leaving such kind comments. Don't forget to keep checking back for the winner of the Cindy Loo cartridge. I'll be giving that away when I reach 200 followers.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Thank you so much. I am so excited. I just e-mail you my info.
thanks again.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...