Sunday, October 2, 2011

Everything Looks Better in Pink

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo Cartridge!

This is a card I made for my niece for her birthday in July. I'm so behind in posting projects. And its not because I've been crafting because I haven't. I haven't been very inspired lately and I just haven't had time. I'm hoping  that changes this week and I can get in my craft room.















I've had the background paper for awhile and was saving it for just the right project. When I saw these shoes on the Forever Young cartridge I knew this was the project for this paper.

I cut the High Heels from the Forever Young cartridge on page 54 at 4". The shadow is cut in white, the base cut is cut in black and the top layer in pink. I added the flower bling and it just finished off the shoes.
The marquee is from the Storybook cartridge on page 66. The mat layer is cut in pink at 2 3/4" and the top white layer is cut at 2 1/4". The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Everyday Occasions" I added the black beaded fringe from Hobby Lobby.

The inside marquee is cut at 4" I don't remember where the stamps inside are from.














Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

very pretty card! :-)

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I just Love your Card! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...