Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winner of Halloween blog hop candy

CLICK HERE to win the Cindy Loo cartridge!

Good Morning everyone. I meant to pick the winner of the Halloween blog hop last night but it was trick or treat in our town. So we had lots of cute trick or treaters at our door. And some not so cute ones. It's just my opinion but, if your bringing your kids trick or treating than you, yourself are to old to trick or treat. We had at least 2 dads that weren't dressed up that were asking for candy with bag in hand.

Well, enough of my ranting, lets get to the real reason we're here. The winner of the blog candy for Halloween blog hop. Out of 22 comments and followers the winner is:

CATHY!
Blogger Happyscrapin said...Love the candy holders, I have never seen the tubes in any store. I guess I will have to look harder, yours are too cute! I am now a follower.

 Congrats Cathy! Please email me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I can get your gift right out to you. 
Cathy has a new blog so please stop by and check out her blog.  

I really want to give away the Cindy Loo cartridge, so please send your friends over to become followers and leave a comment on this blog post. When I reach 150 followers I will pick a winner from the comments on that post.  

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congrats, Cahty! You're a winner! Great prize, lucky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...