Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving DAY 1

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge

Somehow I'm a day late in starting my 12 Days of Christmas Giving. I thought of this idea last year but it was to late in December to start. And this year I've thought of it many times but I've been so busy I didn't get things around in time. Yesterday I thought about it a few times but didn't get it posted, so today I'll be starting late. But it's the thought that counts right? I decided to start the 12 Days of Giving with the first of December. Life gets so very busy as Christmas gets closer and I know I'll get to busy. So I will do my 12 Day of Giving the first 12 days of Dec.

Christmas is a great time to share gifts with the friends I've been blessed with and I really enjoy the friends I've met thru this blog and I want to say Thank You for following and being part of my blog. Each of the gifts are a few of my favorite things and come directly from me. Each day I will post a picture of the give away gift and all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment with a way to contact you. I will draw a winner from each day for 12 winners on Dec. 14. Make sure you comment each day for 12 chances to win. I will use Random.org to draw the winners and you can win multiple times!

Day 1 gift:
Today I'm giving the fun stamps by Studio G. I appreciate my very good stamps but I also have a great appreciation for the $1 stamps from Studio G. They are great for their purpose. Their fun and great to use on holiday projects. These just make me smile each time I see them. And today, Baby it's cold outside. It snowed here in Iowa and these are the perfect gift for today.

To win the cute stamps become a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to contact you.
Merry Christmas!

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

12 comments:

Lisa said...

wow what a wonderful thing for you to do! Thanks for the chance to win!

Lisa G
lkgra@hotmail.com
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

What cute stamps!
nc13.1runner (@gmail.com)!

Sugarlips said...

This is so sweet and generous of you!

iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

Becky Dunham said...

So sweet of you to do a 12 gifts of Christmas! I love these little stamps - they are so cute! I have lots of inexpensive stamps in with my "good one" and I love them just as much! Thanks for the chance to win!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

silvia said...

What a generous Christmas spirit you have :)

Glad that your snow didn't make it to Chicago~I am soooo not ready for snow

Tammy said...

What a nice thing to do. I like both of those stamps and would love to win them.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Adorable!! You are such a sweety!!! I'd love to win...thank you so much for the opportunity!! teenabugg38@gmail.com

kimberly said...

thanks for the opportunity to win!! you are too sweet

tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so very nice of you! Thank you so much!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Happyscrapin said...

You are very generous and I use alot of the $1 stamps myself. Thank you for the chance to win some.

plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

shersl84bed said...

Super cute stamps. Love the snowman!

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Cathy said...

This so generous of you:))) these stamps are oh so cute: Crossing my fingers.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...