Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving DAY 10

Short post today,  we are doing our last day of shopping today and tonight is DH's company Christmas party. There is always great food and conversation. We have a little White Elephant gift exchange and that makes for a few laughs each year.
I'll leave you with a couple layouts I did of Christmas a few years ago. I'm a little behind. I've given up hoping to ever catch up. 



Day 10 gift:
Todays gift is a Xyron sticker maker. LOVE LOVE my Xyron's. I have almost all of them and they are a great adhesive. I use this one especially for the smaller cuts on my Cricut. The new animal prints are fun too.


To enter to win make sure your a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to reach you. I will pick all 12 winners on December 14.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Happy Scrapping
    Dana

12 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful LO! Enjoy your Christmas party!

Happyscrapin said...

Fabulous layout! Very festive and everyone looks like they are having a great time! Have fun at your Christmas party, see you tomorrow.

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com
happyscrapin1@blogspot.com

kimberly said...

great gift - thanks for sharing!!

leokc34 at gmail dot com

Bunnyfreak said...

Never saw the Cheetah X's.

Crafty Teacher said...

Looks like decorating was a blast! Love the layout!
:)Khrista

shersl84bed said...

Great giveaway, thanks for the chance to win. I'm a follower. Love the Christmas music playing on your blog.

Smiles Sher
SHersL84bed@aol.com

Aman said...

Love the layout! I hope you had fun at the Christmas party!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Sugarlips said...

Love the layout. I didn't know the xyron came in animal prints! lol

Cathy said...

Love the layout:) TFS. A very nice giveaway too.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

cathy

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Super cute layout, I'm with you I have given up on trying to catch up on layouts, I don't think I ever will!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Amy E said...

I hope you guys had fun at DH's Christmas party!!

I've never had a Xyron sticker maker before, but I hear they're awesome!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Cute! I haven't seen any animal print ones...that would be a hoot to have on my desk!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...