Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving DAY 2

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge

I'm really feeling like December is going to more enjoyable this year.  It's easier to enjoy Christmas when your on top of your todo list and have things under control.  I launched my 12 Days of Christmas Giving and I finished Christmas shopping for my 2 kids. Almost all my shopping is done for friends and family and stocking stuffers are done too.  I think the only thing I have left to buy is a gift for my Mother in law. Actually my sweet Husband will be ordering that on line this evening. Some people love shopping in all the crowds but I love shopping early in as much peace as possible.  I always shop with a list and a budget. It makes life so much simpler.

I like to make gifts for our neighbors and the people I clean for. I usually make Christmas candies or cookies for all of them. This year I'm making pumpkin and banana breads. I'm either going to use my Cricut to make boxes to put the mini loafs of bread in or I'll make tags to attach to the bread in clear cello wrap.

A couple years ago I made the tags I attached to these cups. I used the "good coffee, good friend" and the "your my cup of tea" stamps. You can include a gift card to the local coffee shop, tea bags or a special coffee blend. Their quick and easy gifts.

Day 2 gift:
Todays gift is both of these Hero Arts stamp sets. There are so many cute sentiments and the sparkles are just an added bonus.

To enter to win become a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to contact you. All 12 winners will be announced Dec. 14.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

18 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Woo hoo I'm first! Love this idea, and I love these cups I need to get one of those! Thanks so much!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Josie0602 said...

I love those stamps! I just bought Love You A Latte and these would be perfect with that cartridge!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Bunnyfreak said...

Love these stamps.

Anna said...

What a neat idea for a gift!!
nc13.1runner@gmail.com

TeenaBugg38 said...

These are adorable! I am already a follower.....thank you for your generosity!!! teenabugg38@gmail.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! I love both of those stamp sets - the sentiments are so cute! LOVE your gifting ideas too!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! I love both of those stamp sets - the sentiments are so cute! LOVE your gifting ideas too!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! I love both of those stamp sets - the sentiments are so cute! LOVE your gifting ideas too!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

kimberly said...

love this gift...i have a lot of coffee drinkers in my family and they would love this!!

silvia said...

Super cute stamps!!

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Love the stamp sets, love your gift idea as well! I'm a new follower, saw your post on the Circle mb!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

Aman said...

Love those stamps! Great blog!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Becky Dunham said...

What fun stamps! How sweet of you to do this 12-day giveaway :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Sugarlips said...

I love the idea of making boxes to put the banana bread in. Super awesome idea.

iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

Happyscrapin said...

I love these stamps. My next cartridge is going to be Love You A Latte and these stamps would be perfect.

plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

shersl84bed said...

Two of my faves put together, stamps and gems, whoo hoo!

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Cathy said...

These are real nice stamps, thanks again for chance to win
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Love these little sets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...