Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving DAY 3

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo cartridge

Today has been a rainy yucky day and not at all Christmas like. But it's been a good day spent with friends. The son of one of my very best friends is a missionary in Germany. He and his wife are back in the States for a very short time and we held a Meet and Greet for them today. It was fun to make cookies and get to help serve others and be with friends on such a yucky day. Good friends always put a smile on your face.

It was so good to hear Austin and Katy tell about their time in Germany and working with the military kids and  families over there. It really touched my heart when they said they would ask the teens where they were from and they said they were from no where. They have been military kids their whole lives and have always moved around so they don't have a "hometown".  They are American citizens but some of them have never lived in the USA. I have lived in the same town my whole life, almost all of my family lives in the same town. I can't imagine not having a hometown. You can tell they are truly called to this ministry and the Lord has blessed them and their time there.

Day 3 gift:
Todays gift is a mini acrylic snowflake album. It has 5 snowflakes you can use as a mini or take them off the jump ring and use them for ornaments or tags for gifts. When you peel the backing off each of the snowflakes they are clear. I think they would be cute decorated and a picture in the center of each one.

To enter to win make sure your a follower and leave a comment with a way to contact you. I will draw the 12 days of winners on December 14.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

10 comments:

ChatterScene.com said...

Very cute!

silvia said...

LOVE the snowflakes!!

Bunnyfreak said...

What a cool album

Anna said...

Love the snowflakes!
nc13.1runner@gmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

Oh I love this little album - how cute! Thanks for the chance to win :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Sugarlips said...

I have wanted to try acrylic for so long. Great prize.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I've never worked with acrylic, but I sure would love to try it! Thank you so much for the chance!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Happyscrapin said...

What a neat snow flake album, thank you for the chance!

plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

shersl84bed said...

Love this. I haven't tried acrylic yet.
Thanks for the chance to give it a whirl.
Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Cathy said...

I love the snowflakes, thanks for chance at winning:)
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...