Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving DAY 4

CLICK HERE to enter to win the Cindy Loo Cartridge

I've had my house all decorated for Christmas for a week. I've been wanting new garland for the fireplace and I hadn't found what I wanted when I was decorating the house. I've kept looking for the perfect garland when I've been shopping and today I finally found it. Or at least I think I have. I don't have it up yet. I have to take down all the decorations I have on there now. I think it's going to work perfect with the battery operated candles I have. Their large pillars that look more real than any I've seen. Their pricey but they'll be worth it in the long run. When I get the mantle put back together I'll post a picture.

Day 4 gift:
Todays gift is another mini album. This one is a chipboard tree. I enjoy doing mini albums more than my usual 12x12 layouts. Their quick and easy and you have a short start to finish time.

To enter to win make sure your a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to reach you. I will pick all 12 winners for the 12 Days Of Christmas giving on Dec. 14.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

11 comments:

Anna said...

Love the Christmas tree mini!!

Anna said...

Cute christmas tree album!!

Cathy said...

I LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS TREE MIN:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is sooo cute!!!!! thanks for a chance to win!!! teenabugg38@gmail.com

kimberly said...

thanks for the opportunity!!! I have never done a mini before - :)
leokc34 at gmail dot com

Bunnyfreak said...

You find the best mini albums.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Becky Dunham said...

Love this mini album! I can't wait to see your mantle! I have not even started with decorating :(

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Sugarlips said...

Such an adorable album. :)

iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

Happyscrapin said...

What a cute mini album!

plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

silvia said...

Great Tree giveaway!!

shersl84bed said...

Very sweet of you giving all these away.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...