Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving Day 6

Today has been a very good day. I volunteered at Maple Ridge this morning. It's an assisted living center that  my dear dear friend works at as activities directer. We helped the residents make Christmas cards and addressed them. It always does my heart good when I'm there. The ladies are wonderful and are as sweet as can be. It really makes my heart smile all day when I help. After helping at Maple Ridge I went to one of my cleaning jobs, I made 18 loafs of banana, pumpkin and lemon poppy seed bread and then I made Cheesy Potato soup for supper and now I'm watching A Michael Buble Christmas. I still need to mix up peanut butter balls and put them in the frig so I can dip them in chocolate tomorrow.  But it has been a very good and productive day.

Day 6 gift:
Todays gift is Teresa Collins trims. I love everything Teresa Collins and the pink flowers in this pack are wonderful. There are 3 trims with a total 67 inches of trim.

To enter to win make sure your a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to reach you if your one of the lucky winners. I will pick the 12 winners on December 14.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

11 comments:

silvia said...

Fabulous flowers!!Thanks for spreading so much Christmas cheer!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These look wonderful! Thanks for the chance!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

kimberly said...

always nice to do something special for someone during the holidays....thanks for the opportunity... leokc34 at gmail dot com

Bunnyfreak said...

These look wonderful.

Happyscrapin said...

I would love the Teresa Collins trim. Thanks for the chance to win.

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

Aman said...

Love the trim! Thanks for the giveaways!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Anna said...

I think its great to volunteer at the nursing home! Beautiful trim!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW!!! You have been one busy lady!!! I love a good productive day too! Beautiful trims - thanks for the chance to win!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

TeenaBugg38 said...

I used to do nursing home visits with my church and I really enjoyed them so much!! These trims are beautiful! Thanks for a chance to win them :)

Sugarlips said...

What a great giveaway. I have never seen trim like this. Cute!

Cathy said...

Pink is my favorite color. this package is awesome. thanks again for a chance to win.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
cathy d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...