Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving Day 7

Another busy day here in paradise. Oh how I wish I was in paradise, but it's Iowa. It's been cold with a skiff of snow, not enough to make it pretty just a bit around the edges of the sidewalk. I had a fun day of playing BayBlades with my nephew. Please don't ask what BayBlades are. I have NO idea!! In my opinion their a bit like a top that spins. School was released early today so I had the pleasure of picking him up from school and we hung out for the afternoon. I love the sweetness that an 8 year old boy has. Sweet, innocent and just loves hanging out with Aunt Dana. It really makes me miss my son when he was that age. He's 25 now so it's been a very long time ago that he was 8. 

Day 7 gift:
Todays gift is an assortment of bling and pearls. Their great for layouts and cards.
To enter to win please be a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to reach you. I will draw all 12 winners on December 14.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy Scrapping
    Dana


12 comments:

Anna said...

Love the bling!

Bunnyfreak said...

Great bling pack.

Happyscrapin said...

I love bling! Thank you for another great giveaway!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

Aman said...

I love bling!!!! Thank you for the chance to win!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

kimberly said...

Thanks for the opportunity. I know what blayblades are. Lol. My dd is now 19 but all the boys Hadrian when she was five. ;)

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Love the bling!!

Hugs,
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ohhhhh one can never have enough bling! Thanks so much!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Bling is my favorite, love it!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

shersl84bed said...

Oh my goodness, drooling over all the gems. This is my scrapping weakness. :)

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Sugarlips said...

Love love love bling. What a great prize, thanks for being so generous.

I keep forgetting my email.

iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

Cathy said...

Who doesn't love bling and pearls?? thanks again for a chance to win!!'
cathy d
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

One can never have too much bling! Thanks for the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...