Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giving DAY 9

Merry Merry Christmas! Don't you love days that really put you in the Christmas spirit? We got a decent snow last night, my day has went according to plan so far, all the trees are lite in my house, I'm still making candy and listening to Micheal Buble on the cd player. Life is good.

Friends and I were trying to decide if we were going to do presents  for each other this year. One dear friend helped us remember how precious friends are and we decided to celebrate the preciousness of our friendship and not the materialism that comes with Christmas. In our bible study were are blessed to be very very good friends and we are always there for one another. We love each others kids as our own and pray for them like we pray for our own kids. So many people that have witnessed our friendship have commented about how blessed we are to have the type of  friendship we have.  We know not everyone is as blessed as we are. Some people are very lonely in our crowded busy lives. So many women are busy working, being Moms, wives, cleaning their homes and being everything to everyone that they really don't have time for good friends. As women we really need those friendships. They help us recharge for our families, and they help keep us in check and remind us we're not alone in the many trials we go thru. It's always a good day to have a chat with a friend.

Here's a layout I made to put in a frame of 2 of my dear friends and myself. Sorry for the bad picture. I didn't have time to edit it and I had to take a picture inside because it got dark on me before I realized how late it was.

Day 9 gift:
Todays gift is frames from Tim Holtz. There are 6 metal plates. They add  a great touch to mini albums.

To enter to win make sure your a follower and leave a comment with a way for me to reach you. I will pick all 12 winners on Dec. 14.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

12 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Cool giveaway. Haven't seen these before.

Anna said...

Nice LO! I agree, good friends are important!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I've never seen these frames before either...cool!!!! I love Tim Holtz stuff. And i adore the LO!!!

Happyscrapin said...

What a neat lay out! I agree, we all need wonderful friends in our lives. You are truly blessed to have such great girlfriends in yours! Love Tim Holtz products, I haven't seen these before and would love them to use on my first mini album.

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

kimberly said...

thanks for the opportunity... they look really cool!!!
leokc34 at gmail dot com

shersl84bed said...

Beautiful framed layout. Special gift. I'm a follower of your blog.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

meredemaison said...

Thanks so much for the chance! These look wonderful!

Sugarlips said...

The frame is gorgeous. thanks for the chance to win.

Cathy said...

nice giveaway, love Tim Holtz products, he is awesome.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Cathy

Aman said...

Great giveaway! Love Tim Holtz!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Amy E said...

I agree...friends are so important! Your layout is beautiful!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Those are beautiful...and I always love to hear about friends and how God works in everybody's lives.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...