Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sense & Sensibility Vinyl

This is a quick project I made for my daughter. When we go to visit her at her apartment I always like to leave a little surprise for her to find when we leave. This is so inexpensive and quick. I went to a couple stores in town that carried tile and asked if they would sell me 8x8 or 12x12 individual tiles. Most stores here don't sell individual tile so I didn't have a great selection. They would only sell from a box that had been damaged and they couldn't sell in the store. But they were very inexpensive. Only $1 a piece, so I bought several.

My daughter's apartment living room is brown and aqua so I went with the brown vinyl I already had. She loves Jane Austen so this was the perfect image from Word Collage.


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

6 comments:

Jani Lewis said...

I love Jane Austen too. This is Awesome! Great idea and saves space.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is just gorgeous.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

I love this Dana! I haven't seen this one printed out yet--and it is so LOVELY--Your daughter is lucky to have such a good momma!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty! Those are both such GREAT books! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Beautiful I love Jane! Your daughter is one lucky girl

Ami said...

Just Beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...