Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday Challenge

I know todays not Thursday, but I read DL.Art's blog regularly and I guessed I missed her Thankful Thursday challenge so I'm entering it today. Make sure you check out her blog-DL.Art, she's giving away a $15 Starbucks, Micheals, or JoAnn's gift card.
She asked everyone to show something your thankful for. We all think of our family first and right behind family we're thankful for our dearest friends. But for this challenge you have to show a picture of something your thankful for, but it can't be a person. Right away I knew what I was thankful for. Our time on the beach in South Carolina. We love the beach and go every year. It's better than the corn fields of Iowa!


Our family has so much fun and have so many special memories from our time spent their. Our kids are adults and they still like to vacation with us. We are so very blessed.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is beautiful what a wonderful time to be thankful for.
Thank you for joining in on my Thankful party.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

More Than Favors said...

Hi Miss Dana! Meeting you was one of my 2011 Highlights! Thank you for always being so sweet!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Beautiful pictures, I just received my packet of bling, thanks so much. I love anything sparkly so this is perfect, also love the pearls. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

jen said...

Awesome photos...thanks for sharing. I'm now following your blog. I would love for you to stop by and visit my log some time.
Hugs,Jen
Jennyscards.com

CREATIVE M said...

Just became a follower. :)
Have a happy & safe New Year.
Creative M
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...