Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winner Cindy Loo cartridge 12 Days of Christmas Giving Day 8

EDIT** So sorry ladies, I had this post ready first thing this morning but I had my 6 month nephew all day and totally forgot to post this. SO SORRY!

I'm so excited to announce the winner of the Cindy Loo cartridge! Thank you to everyone that followed me over here from my old blog and all the new followers too. I've been trying to be a better blogger but I don't know how everyone does it with all the activities of life. I just can't get into my craft room as often as I'd like but I really appreciate everyone for sticking with me. I promise lots of craft projects after Christmas. I host Thanksgiving and 2 Christmases at my home (my parents are divorced) and we travel to Illinois for my husbands family too. So life is VERY busy this time of year. But we're all busy so no more excuses.

I can't wait to announce the winner. KHRISTA the Crafty Teacher is the winner of the Cindy Loo cartridge. CONGRATS Khrista!
Crafty Teacher said...
Congratulations on the new blog. Very elegant looking. :) I'm a new follower and so look forward to seeing all your creations. :)Thanks! Khrista

8 comments:

kimberly said...

Congratulations khrista!! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
Leokc34 ay gmail dot com

Anna said...

Congrats to Krista on winning!
Lovely ribbons!

Aman said...

Congratulations Khrista! What a great prize! Lvoe the ribbons.

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Happyscrapin said...

Congrats to Krista! What pretty trim, I would love to win some! Thank you for the chance and Merry Christmas!!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

shersl84bed said...

Congrats Kristal. Beautiful fibers, thanks for the chance to win.

Smiles Sher
SHersL84bed@aol.com

Sugarlips said...

Those trims are adorable! Congrats Khrista!

Cathy said...

Congrats to the winner! I love the lace and ribbon. Thanks for a CHANCE TO WIN.
MEXICOPETSHOP AT HOTMAIL DOT COM
Cathy
cathyplus5.blogaspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...