Wednesday, January 18, 2012

4 Wheeler card

The 4 Wheeler card is from my twin nephews and all teen boys in our family this year. I find a card and use it for all teen guys for the year. It's easier to mass produce cards for the year than to reinvent the wheel each time I need a card.

Around here we call them 4 wheelers but on the Gypsy or in the Cricut book they call it an  ATV. It's cut with the Dude cartridge and it takes a bit of thought to figure out which layer you want to be each color.I also had a bit of trouble with the handle bars. They have so many little cuts and thin pieces so I used the Gypsy to Hide Contour lots of the small cuts.

I embossed the green mat and used white gel pen to outline the edges. It just seemed to be a bit plain without the white detail. I also used some small square metal brads for the corners. Just quick and easy.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Awesome card! I love my Dude cartridge but it is difficult to cut the images in a smaller size.
Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

2LilPrincesses said...

love this card!!!! my family loves to ride ATVs... And I also LOVE the embossing folder you used, I need one of these!!

I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to check out my blog! www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
Candace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...