Monday, January 23, 2012

Congrats Anniversary Card

We had such a busy and fun weekend. Saturday I was blessed to spend the day with a friend at a crop and I got 12 layouts done. Not as many as I hoped to get done but 12 more than I had done before. I always have such high hopes on how much I'll get done. I was able to get this card done for an anniversary. I'll be making it for all of the anniversaries we have in our families this year.
I think it's simple and elegant and goes together so quickly. My favorite kind!

The white base and white embossed layer is hard to see in the picture. I think the embossing plate is from Cuttlebug's Sentimentals set. I added red ribbon before I adhered the embossed mat to the base. Not sure where I got the round stamp image but it stamps crisp and clear. I than added the red "congrats" to the center and punched it with a scalloped punch. I think I would like it better with just a plain round punch but I don't have one in that size so the scallop will have to do. I used pop dots to add the circle to the center of the card and it's that quick and easy. Now I need to mass produce these for the rest of the year.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

4 comments:

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Dana this is such a clean and elegant design. Love that round medallion stamp! Thanks for sharing!

Pink Cricut said...

Simply gorgeous!

Donna said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful card. I love how clean and elegant it looks.

L.B. said...

What a pretty card
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...