Friday, January 27, 2012

Good Mail Day and Blog Hop Winner!

Yesterday was a great mail day! I got stamps from Pink By Design and I received my  Teresa Collins idea book. I LOVE LOVE Teresa Collins and follow her blog daily. I have so many of her design lines.


 This is the front cover of the idea book. And the whole book is very much Teresa Collins. We're both love black and white and anything with bling. Her are a few of the pages in the book. There are just so many great ideas on every page.

 I rarely scrapbook about myself but this page makes me want to make a page about  where I am in my life right now.
 Wouldn't this make the most darling gift for a baby girl!

And here are the great stamps I ordered from Pink By Design. Just love Sarah's stamps. All the stamps in this set fit inside the stamped outline of the tag, I also bought the die that goes with this stamps set. I can't wait to make something with this!

And now on to the main event. I used Random.org to pick the winner. And one of these days I will learn how to post it on my blog.  The winner of the Sizzix embossing folder set is: SCRAPBLU
Blogger scrapblu said...
I love how you've combined modern and antiques. Your room is lovely!  Organization is not my strong suit. But I do store my cartridges in those CD/DVD bookcases that you see.
January 22, 2012 8:21 AM
Congrats Scrapblu! Please contact me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com with your mailing address. You have until Feb. 3 to contact me or I will draw a new winner.  Thank you all for your kind comments and for hopping along with us on the "Show Me Your Craft Room" blog hop. 
 
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

 

2 comments:

Scrappin Dhilly said...

It is so much fun to get happy mail, love your goodies! I am popping over from the Circle messageboard to check out your blog. I am already a follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations!

http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

Doris P. said...

awesome! haven't really seen work yet except to see the cartridges.. will check her out!! doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...