Thursday, January 12, 2012

Same purse- different looks

This is a purse I have made many times. I've used it as a teacher appreciation gift for my daughter who is a teacher. I've used it for a gift bag for birthday cash and I've also filled it with different colors of twine and used it as a goodie bag for some crop buddies. This is the original purse I made and has been  my favorite. I think it's because I LOVE this paper.
These are the other purses I've made. I use my Gypsy to cut it as large as possible. But you can also use the Fit to Page button on your Cricut and it will be a pretty good size.
I usually try to match the purse to the paper I use for the card that goes with it. Big and little girls alike really love the frilly trim.


I use white velcro that is already cut into small circles. The rhinestone buckles are attached with glue dots.
It's really best to use double sided paper but I just use whatever matches the cards I make.


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

Missy said...

GREAT purses! I love that "fuzzy stuff" you wrapped around them, near the "buckles"!!!

Sweet Creations said...

The are just to cute my daughter is turning 13 in Feb I think she would love these at her part :)
Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...