Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting with a clean scrapbook room

I'm hoping with all the decorations down and the house clean I'll be able to scrapbook a bit more and start my new goals off right. I need to make all my cards for this year too. I don't even have designs picked out yet. At least I'm starting with a clean scrapbook room. I cleaned it before Christmas and since I've only made one project since Christmas it's stayed clean.

My Cricut table is clean and ready to start cutting.



And my work station is ready to go too. Love working on that large surface! Plenty of room to spread out all my papers and embellies.


 
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love to work in a clean room, that I think,will be a goal for me this yr, finish one project, clean and put everything away before starting another. We will see how that goes. LOL your room looks nice by the way.

CREATIVE M said...

I started to clean my LiL crafting spot so that I can have more space for more stuff. LOL
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...