Thursday, February 2, 2012

2 More Christmas Layouts

I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday. I've been trying hard to post every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. And this is the first time since the first of the year that I've forgotten.

These are 2 more layouts I did a couple weeks ago at a crop. I'm so far behind I've been trying to do things quick and easy.

I used old stickers and some older Christmas paper that I still love. It's great when you look thru your paper stash and find papers you still love. You know you made a great purchase.

I used a border punch and a border sticker. Very old school!


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

JJewel said...

Great layouts!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

I am impressed that you are getting the Christmas LOs done! I haven't even selected pictures to scrap yet...

Your LOs look great-- great pics too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...