Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Family Reunion

I have another 2 page layout for 2007 to share. I've been on a roll doing layouts lately. I hadn't scrapbooked for so long and really wanted to get back into it this year. I'm feeling pretty good about getting so many done.

I used a sheet of die cuts I bought several years ago so these pages went together very quickly. I can't remember where the paper is from but it went with the die cuts very well. The die cuts are distressed so I inked all the edges of the mats, swirls and flowers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and inked them also. I think the metal brads in the center of the flowers are from Close To My Heart but I"m not sure.

I'll have some cards to share soon. Tomorrow I'm working on cards most of the day. I also have the new pink end caps for the E2, I'll share those pictures soon too.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful layout! The pictures are great! Congrats on getting back inot scrapbooking! I just can't seem to get my scrapbooking groove back!:0)
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...