Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines

I hope everyone is having a Happy Valentines Day. I enjoy Valentines Day but I'm a pretty low maintenance gal. The Hubs and I went to Des Moines for a weekend away this past weekend and had a nice meal and spending time together so tonight will be pretty low key. He wanted to know where I wanted to go for supper and I really really wanted to go to Jimmy Johns so thats our supper plans. He is taking me to see The Vow after supper. I've heard its really good so I can't wait. 

These are the cards I made for my kids. Their adults now but I still like to do a little something for them. I made a treat box with a little candy and a little surprise gift.  




I used the Storybook cartridge for the scalloped heart and the printed center heart.  I used scrap ribbon and a 6x6 paper pad I had. I didn't measure the card before I gave them to my kids but I think its around 4" wide.

I used Fiskar stamps for the inside and a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

4 comments:

ChatterScene.com said...

Sooo cute!

Melissa said...

Love the hearts! I've joined your site and would love for you to join me too!

Melissa
myscraphour.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Such pretty Valentine cards! Hope you had a marvelous time!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Too cute Dana! And the music on your blog always makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...