Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Calender Pictures

This is the second half of the calender pictures I made for my Mom for Christmas.
The first one here is of me and my brothers and sisters.
 This is an old picture and the coloring isn't very good anymore. It was at a family reunion that had a 70's theme. This is of my Mom and her brothers and sisters. One sister and 2 brothers have passed away in the last couple years, so any pictures with them in it are extra special to her.
 I love this picture of my kids in the ladybug ride at Branson, Mo. It's hard to believe they are 27 and 25 now.
 This is my family. We're a small family but there is lots and lots of love.
 This is my sister Tania's family. So many smiles!
 My brother Derek's family. Their the only ones that have moved away from the town we grew up in. But he's not to far, it's only an hour and a half drive but we don't make it up there as often as we would like.



Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

JJewel said...

Very nice!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful layouts! I love how the photos take center stage! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...