Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Sweet Son

I have the sweetest Son in the world! He stopped by last night before work (he works night shift)  and gave me flowers and my all time favorite candy for Valentines Day. It takes an incredible man to buy a Valentines  for his Mom! Especially when he's 25 yrs old. I can't believe he even remembered what my favorite candy is. He is a great man and some girl is going to be very blessed some day.


 This is my Son Tyler, this isn't a great picture of us. He had just woke up, he sleeps during the day and works at night. And The Hubs was sitting down when he took the picture. You rarely get a good picture when the photographer is taking a picture up at you.


The Hubs and I did go to Jimmy Johns for supper and it was great as always. We went to see The Vow, it was sweet, but not what I was thinking it would be. I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I was a little disappointed, and there was some unneeded nudity. But we had a great night.

When we got home I did get to talk to my daughter so it made the night great. She was having a hard time with some life issues but we're praying about it and I'm sure it will all work out. She's a smart woman and she has a sweet heart so she doesn't take things lightly.

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day and was able to spend time with all of their sweeties.
 
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...