Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Winner and 2 Layouts

The winner of the "Show Me Your Craft Room" blog hop never contacted me so I picked a new winner.

The New Winner is: Scrappin Dhilly!
Congrats Scrappin Dhilly, you have until Feb. 9 to contact me at papermemories4u@ yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get the embossing folders mailed out to you.


What an amazing scraproom, you have so much space. I love your color scheme! Your room makes me want to go shopping in it!        January 22, 2012 3:01 PM


Today I have the last 2 layouts from Christmas 2007. I'm used the same stickers on all 6 layouts to keep them cohesive and I also used the same papers. 
 The first picture on this layout is of my 2 brothers. Just a little info- Terry (plaid) has a tongue long enough to touch the top of his nose. We've teased him about it since we were kids. Derek is trying to show Terry he's not the only one with a long tongue. Our family is a bunch of goof balls that love each other dearly and we have lots of fun. The bottom picture is of Erica and cousin Kyle putting together a 77 pc. puzzle that one of the little kids got as a present. The picture top right hand side is of us 5 kids in a pose we did when we were little and the twins were still in diapers! The middle picture is of Grandma and the whole motley crew of grandkids. It's hard to get that many faces looking the same way at the same time and everyone smiling. The bottom picture is us kids with our spouses.
 Uncle Roger and Carson tracking Santa on the computer Christmas Eve and everyone digging in to all the food. I make a special punch we have at my house on Christmas and Easter. The kids always look forward to it.

1 comment:

Pink Cricut said...

Great layouts!! :) Love all the happy faces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...