Friday, February 17, 2012

Smokey Mountains Layouts Part 2

I take so many pictures on vacation its hard to fit them in a 2 page layout, so I usually end up with 6-8 layouts for vacation. This double page layout is from a day we went 4 wheeling to the top of a mountain. It was beautiful and scenic on the way up. And on the way down it was fun and muddy. For those that wanted to, we went thru several mud holes. We had to put our feet up high on the 4 wheelers to keep our feet out of the mud!
I'm still learning how to use Web Resizer and alter the image quality of my pictures. I'm still not doing very good with this. The colors are so much more vibrant in person. The 12x12 paper is Kraft paper and I used 2 different cardstocks and 3 patterned papers. The edges of some of the patterned paper are punched with a Martha Stewert punch that looks like mountain peaks. The ATV phrase, mud splotches and the 4 wheeler are all cut with the Dude cartridge.


When I do layouts I usually make  the same layout for my son and daughter but with some minor changes. All the paper is from the same paper pack, DCWV, I think. But I used more florals on my daughters layouts. She would have liked the mud splotches that I put on my son's layout but she loved the flowers I made using script paper. So I just make small changes to show each of their personalities
.


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Michele said...

I LOVE the Smoky Mountains!!! One of our favorite vacations ever! Love the page! Great way to show multiple photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.....it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...