Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow Dog

This layout has taken me 2 weeks to finish. I NEVER take this long to do a layout and to be honest I haven't been working on it the whole time. Mostly I've been pushing pictures around and staring at the papers. This is the first time I've used a whole sheet of die cut paper and I guess I was intimidated by it. I just couldn't get the hang of it.


I started with the die cut paper and backed it with an aqua cardstock and then added the burgundy layer. 
 

I've found that I love banners and want to use them all the time. For the life of me I couldn't find a banner I liked on my Cricut cartridges so I used the Small Banners stamp set from Pink By Design for the Snow letters. The letter stamps come in the stamp set so they fit perfectly in the banner. I used the Ashleyn's Alphabet cartridge for DOG and the Winter Lace cartridge for the snow flakes.


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

4 comments:

Happyscrapin said...

Nice lay out! I love the colors and the snowflakes, great job!

Melissa said...

Nice layout! Since moving to Florida, we don't get snow!!! My dogs used to love playing in it! TFS

Melissa
myscraphour.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

Wow, fantastic LO!

Pink Cricut said...

Love the lacey look--so gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...