Monday, March 19, 2012

With Love Card with Art Philosophy Cartridge

This is a card I made for my sister last week when she had surgery. I didn't have much time so it was a quick and easy design.

I'm having so much fun with the Art Philosophy cartridge. Its fast becoming my favorite. My favorite thing is picking out the Close to My Heart stamp I want to use and than being able to cut the exact image I need with this cartridge.


The card base and layer were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge. The two tags were stamped with CTMH stamps and the tags were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge. This cartridge is so versatile. I love this stamp that lets you check which occasion you want and has a few lines so you can add a personal message.  I used a Prima flower I had in my stash and a pearl brad from Target. The green rickrack is from my stack and so is the button. The green twine is from Pink By Design.

This post is linked with PinkCricut Link Up Party. Go check out all the wonderful projects.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

3 comments:

ChatterScene.com said...

I love this card!

Pink Cricut said...

Such a gorgeous little card!

postcard printing said...

They all are fantastic They are all fabulous !!! I think my favorite is the "Especially for you" window card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...