Monday, March 5, 2012

New End Caps for the E2

I was so excited to get the new pink end caps for the E2. I ordered them as soon as I saw them on Cricut.com. I put them on right away but I hadn't had time to post pictures.  This is my sweet little E2 all plain and sad looking.


All you need is a small phillips screwdriver. The screws came out very easy.



 This is what it looks like when you have the end caps off. She's very plain.

 Each end cap has an Lor R on the inside top of the end cap so you know which side to put it on.
With the end caps I received the left side went on very easy but the right side was a bit snug.

As you can see it didn't quite go all the way over the edge. I had to maneuver it a bit to get it to go over the edge.

 When I did get it snapped on it still didn't fit just right. The screw hole is off and the bottom edge didn't line up. I had to put the screw in at an angle and it went right in.

Here it is with both end caps and a little bling that I added. I had wanted to dress her up a bit but hadn't taken the time. She's starting to look good.

 I used Cricut black vinyl and named her Paper Memories. The vinyl went on very easy and cut like a dream with the E2 too.


I love the vinyl and bling. And the end caps look great! Now the green "Cricut" sign is something I could do with out. Green isn't my favorite color but we know Cricut is all about green. Now to find more time to play with my E2 now that she's all dressed up.
 
This post is linked with Sarah's Pink Cricut linky party. Make sure you go and check out all the great projects.
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

4 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a change! Your E2 is all dressed up, decorated, and ready for your command! Nice work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

kim.scrapper said...

I didn't realize they had them, off to check that out, she (circut) sure looks pretty!

Shawnee said...

I can't wait to get the new end caps for my E2. I was so nervous about doing it but you made it look so easy. Thanks for sharing this and for the inspiration!!

Pink Cricut said...

This looks awesome! Love the bling and you did a grew job on the vinyl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...