Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Inspiration Pink By Design Blog Hop

 Welcome to the Spring Inspiration Pink By Design Blog Hop. There are so many great projects on all the blogs. Make sure you start at Pink By Design. Today our inspiration is the colors and designs in this photo. 



 I used Close To My Heart papers from the Florentine Collection. I love the colors in this collection and they instantly seemed to go with the colors in the inspiration photo and the colors in my photo's. 
The photos were taken on the beach in South Carolina at sunset so their on the dark side. Sorry for the bad pictures. Our Sunday was busy and I didn't get to take pictures until after dark and the lights in my scrapbook room didn't do well tonight


 I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the banner and it goes great with the Pink By Design Small Banner stamp set. I've found I use these banner stamps on so many layouts and cards. And I love that they will fit with the Art Philosophy cartridge too. The letters come in the Small Banner set so they fit perfect in each banner. 
I distressed all the edges of the papers and the banner with Cocoa ink from CTMH. Both blue edges were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge too. The flowers, brads and buttons were from my stock.

We would love for you to make a project to share. Follow the inspiration photo and make sure you link it back to Pink By Design. Also please make sure you link up by midnight on the 8th of April.

Lori is the next stop on the blog hop. Check out her project at Scrappin My Stress Away.

Here is the whole line up so you don't miss anyone along the way. 




Pink By Design Blog http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/
Annette - http://www.aspoonfullofsugarcrafts.blogspot.com/

  This is also linked to Pink Cricut make sure you check out all the great projects on Sarah's blog.
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

15 comments:

Lisa said...

What a pretty layout! I'm so happy to be a part of this hop with you!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

The photos are wonderful! I love how you made them the center of this layout! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Michele from MS said...

Beautiful layouts Dana and great pictures! Thanks for sharing ~ msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

L.B. said...

Love your layout. The layers all look so great together and I love that photo of you all holding hands..great!
http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Lori Apgar said...

Not sure what I like better...your photos or your layout! They are both great!! I love the photo of all of you holding hands the best!!

Glad to be in this hop with you!!

Cyndi S said...

Pretty layout.
cstephenson at q dot com

Dawn, RI said...

very nice LO. love the pic of all holding hands.
Dawn RI
abosoffit@hotmail.com

Annette said...

wow your layout is so amazing...I love your take on the challenge...So glad I stopped by your blog today...you are playing my favorite song...

JulieK said...

Dana- your LO is beautiful. I love the banner!

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a lovely layout Dana. I love the colors and the banner. So happy to be a part of the hop with you. Melisa

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a lovely layout Dana. I love the colors and the banner. So happy to be a part of the hop with you. Melisa

marg0006 said...

I like the metal plates you used to embellish the pages. Great job.

marg0006@verizon.net

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute layout~

Kim

Debbie said...

love the Lo, family time is the best
upnurse at aol dot com

Pink Cricut said...

Your layouts always Inspire me- Love the banner!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...