Friday, March 16, 2012

Winners of the Sweet Sassy DIva blog hop

 
Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone had fun hopping with us last weekend for the 2 day birthday blog hop. There were so many great projects.
The winner of the Sizzix embossing folders is:

Blogger Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...Your card is so perfect, love everything about it!!


Sandra please email me papermemories4u@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get this right out to you.    

And now for our second winner. She wins the $10 gift certificate from my Close to My Heart website is:

Blogger Amy E said...You have such a good idea by making all the cards you need for friends and family ahead of time. I totally need to do that!!

Your card is absolutely adorable!!
Amy, please email me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com and I will redeem your gift certificate.      

 Each of the ladies has until March 20 to contact me claiming their prizes.                                                       
Remember to  Email me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com                                                                                                             

2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Congrats to the winners!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Amy E said...

YAY!!!!! I'm just catching up on all the blogs I follow, and I just saw this! I am emailing you now...THANK YOU!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...