Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Layout Workshop

It seems everyone has been busy working on cute Easter and spring projects but I've been busy making layouts. I have 3 two page layouts for my April 27 workshop. We'll be using the Florentine paper pack from Close To My Heart. I'm loving the papers in this pack. I'm not really an orange person but the patterned paper is adorable. I revamped the layout I did for the Pink By Design blog hop.


 All the papers and supplies will be cut and ready to go. I will have the stamps and inks for all the layouts.  The title reads "Our family is our link to the past and our bridge to the future" The banner under the title reads "FAMILY"  This second photo  shows the "Add On" metal embellishments that you can use. The metal plates read "timeless moments".
 There are 2 more two page layouts that we'll make that night. All the layouts can go together or be used separately. And there all gender neutral, with the addition or subtraction of embellishments will work for any type of pictures.
The flowers, banner, title frame and side scrolls are cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.
You will also receive one stamp set that we will use at the workshop and  all of the extra papers from the kit. If your interested or have questions please email me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

3 comments:

Kigz said...

Hi! It is Amie from FB. Love your playlist! :)

JJewel said...

Very nice layout!

Eva Friesen said...

Love your layouts!!! Love Love Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...