Monday, April 30, 2012

Cruisin Pure Adventure Card

This is such a quick and easy card, my favorite kind of card. And it's extra quick because I scraplifted the idea from a fellow Close To My Heart consultant. I wish I could find her name. If you see this card and it looks similar Please let me know so I can give proper credit.

Forgive the glare on the picture. I took a quick picture when I had it in a clear envelope. I used the map paper from the Cruisin paper pack and matted it with black cardstock. It's a great time to use scraps. I used the Pure Adventure stamp set and stamped the banner image in black on the card and a second time on a scrap piece of paper and cut the top banner section out with scissors. I then stamped the "Incredible" title on the scrap banner. I used glue pop dots to raise the top banner. This makes a great card for teen boys or men for any occasions.


1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a quick but really cool card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...