Thursday, April 12, 2012

Simply Elegant Card

I always appreciate cards that can be made quickly.  This week I needed to make several cards quickly and I wanted them to look great in a short amount of time. This card fit that bill perfectly. And nothing says elegant like black and white.  Another wonderful and very talented  Close To My Heart consultant made the original card that I scraplifted. I wish I could find her name, I've looked and looked and haven't found it. If you recognize this card as your design please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.


I used the C size stamp set that comes in the Pemberly Workshop On The Go.  I used the large flower and stamped an 8 1/2x 11 sheet of paper in less than 2 minutes, using black ink. I than cut the paper and black mat to fit my A2 size card. I used sentiments from Card Chatter - Sympathy and the Pemberly stamp set.  I used sheer ribbon I had in my stock. So quick, easy and elegant.

You can find me on my Facebook page at Close To My Heart- Dana Taft. You can look on my Facebook page for upcoming workshops and crops.
If you would like to shop for CTMH supplies visit my website at danataft.ctmh.com

Happy Scrapping,
Dana Taft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...