Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Easter to my Peeps

I was looking thru pictures and realized I hadn't posted this very cute little gift bag. Easter is long gone but this stamp set is still available and it's worth having in your stash.


I just love the little Peep stamp that I pop dotted for dimension. He's so cute! I love that I can make the peep any color I need by changing the ink color. I made green and purple ones too. The words across the top say "Happy Easter To My Peeps" it repeats itself so you only have to stamp it once. The stamp set is My Peeps and has several other images with it. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the green border.
And how easy to pop this little guy in the microwave for a smores anytime.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...