Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day. My kids and husband made sure I had a wonderful day. On Saturday my sweet daughter went with me to take my Mom for lunch. I love my Mom but she's not always easy to take for very long. We had a pretty good lunch and spent time together.

Today Erica went to church with us and when Tyler got home from his bow fishing tournament we went to a great little Italian restaurant here in town. Oh, their food is so very good. We had a great time at lunch and then came home to hang out and let our tummys rest. Roger has taught the kids to spoil me why to much. I really hate that they spend their money on me. I would really prefer them to save their money and just spend time together.  But I am excited to use the video camera to make videos for my blog.



2 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

So nice to hear that you had a great Mother's day.

Kigz said...

Glad you had a nice day, Dana! Can't wait to see your videos! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...