Friday, May 4, 2012

Learning New Things

Happy Friday! As you can tell I haven't been posting as often as I usually do. I'm working on all things Close To My Heart and blog related. Last week I taught a workshop and the ladies were wonderful, they learned how to make flowers with seam binding. I'm working on more workshops and you can view those in the tab above.

I've also been working on my blog. I'm not a computer girl at all so learning new things on here takes me a very long time. I'm finding it easier to learn new things on blogger than I can on Facebook. I usually think about it for a long time before I have the courage to try it. I've wanted to create "Pages" on my blog to make it easier for everyone to find whatever your looking for. This will be a work in progress for awhile. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to contact me, look thru layouts and cards, you can also see upcoming workshops and crops and for those that would like to, you can also shop from my CTMH site. If you would like to hold a CTMH party or an online party you can also contact me.  If you have any suggestions, ideas or things that you would like to see changed please let me know. You can comment here or email me at papermemories4u@yahoo.com.


Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

I think your blog is pretty. I'm not very good at computer stuff either, but every once in awhile I find a new tip that helps me out. Good luck with your changes. New follower, Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...