Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lucy Workshop

I'm loving this paper pack! Is it wrong to love paper? I do, I really really do. It's my biggest addiction right now, paper and Parmesan Herb Sun chips. Love them both! Oh yeah, I'm blogging here. Sorry. This paper pack has so many wonderful papers and designs.
I'm hosting another workshop this month and in honor of Mothers Day we're using the Lucy floral pack.

                              (sorry for the wrinkle in the picture, it doesn't look like that in person)
The rub ons that go with this pack are wonderful. They go on easily and don't tear. Yup, their really that great!
I also used the Bitty Blooms that are so very very cute.

Make sure you check my upcoming workshops and crops by clicking on the "Workshops/Crops" tab at the top of the page.
 
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful layout! The colors are wonderful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...