Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sincere Thanks

Excuse the glare on this photo. I had the card in a plastic sleeve when it was on my display board. I didn't take the time to remove it from the plastic sleeve when I took the photo. Wish I wouldn't have been in such a hurry.  But I love the shape of this card and the papers are still my favorite. I just can't get enough of them. The card is a Colonial White Die Cut shaped card. So quick and easy. You put the paper you want on the scallop and then trim the extra paper.


 I added the green paper to the scallop and then added the Lucy Glitter rub ons. The flower from the stamp set that comes with the Lucy Work Shop on the Go.  The great thing about the Workshop on the Go kits is that you get all the paper, cardstock, rub ons, stamps and Bitty Sparkles. And the sentiment is cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge. It cuts the die cut and with the cartridge collection you get the matching stamp that fits the shapes on the cartridge. The "Sincere Thanks" is from the Card Chatter-Sympathy set. This set has so many great sentiments. I think it's my most used stamp set for sentiments. And of course you have to add some bling.

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! Thanks for the information about how to create this creation!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Kigz said...

Now I know I must get Lucy soon. This is absolutely beautiful--and the stamp is in the workshop?! OK, twist my arm! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...