Monday, May 21, 2012

Your The Best & A Note For You

This is a quick and easy notepad I made to put in my Hostess gift bags. When someone signs up to be a hostess for a Home Gathering or an Online Gathering I give her a gift bag filled with goodies.You can see in the bag the notepad says "Your the Best" and at the bottom it reads "A Note For You". Of course you have to have a few chocolates when your making a list of the ladies you want to invite to join in the fun. I add all the hostess info, a special stamp set and this notepad to jot down the names of those your going to invite.


This notepad cover is great because you use whatever scraps you have on hand. I was in a hurry when I made this one and it comes together so quick and easy. You add a Post It note pad in the center and you have a useful little Thank You gift.
 
Happy Scrapping
    Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...