Monday, June 11, 2012

Victory Workshop Layout 1

I think this is my favorite layout using the Victory paper pack. After doing so many girly layouts it's fun to do some guy layouts. I think these work well for guys, outdoors or Fathers Day.



I loved sanding the blue and brown cardstock to give it a totally different look. The stamping was easy on the embellishments. The stamps come with the Workshop on the Go along with the twine and metal embellishments. It makes a very quick and easy way to get everything you need. I didn't use the layouts that come with the WOTG but they have some great ideas too. I also added some extra embellishments.
The workshop is June 29 so I really need to know right away if you are interested so I can get the supplies ordered. Click on Workshops/Crops at the top of the page for more information.
(Thank You Brenda Rose for the inspiration for this layout)

Happy Scrapping
    Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Hi Dana! I have just discovered how much I like the Victory papers, and I love this layout! I think I have been blinded for months by Stella! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...