Friday, July 20, 2012

Close To My Heart 2012 Convention, I'm back!

I'm back from Dallas and I'm on information overload from convention! I had such a great time and I loved every minute of it, but I am so tired. They had us going and going with so many informative and fun classes, but it is alot of info in a short time. It's a good thing I'm such an A type personality that I took LOTS of notes.

The best thing about convention is the new Close To My Heart Idea Book. It has so many great new products it's hard to pick just one. My roommate and I were looking at the new idea book and the CTMH photographer snapped a picture of us. We even made the banner of CTMH web site page.

I'm sure your asking yourself, why is that sweet young girl hanging out with an old woman??? Bree is as sweet as can be and we hung out all week. I seemed to be the old lady in all the pictures.

This was taken just before our awards banquet. From left to right, Me, Jayma, Bree, Mandy. Mandy is my upline and yes she is 8 1/2 months pregnant. Jayma is Mandy's upline.


We have a good sized team but only 5 of us were able to be at convention. We found Sharon after Awards Banquet so we could get a picture of all of us together.  WOW, how did I not notice Jayma's yellow heels before! She's so cute. She Bree and I were able to have supper with Jayma several times and she shared lots of great business info with us. Now to put all this new found information into work.

Hopefully I can get more pictures uploaded to share. Have a great weekend.

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

I just love that pic of you and Bree! It is soooo REAL, know what I mean? You do not look old at all, my dear. That smile on your face is all I can see! Dana, I am sure you did not notice the yellow heels due to the baby bump on Mandy next to her! ;) Oh how I wish I could have been there! Thanks so much for sharing. Welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...