Sunday, July 22, 2012

CTMH Convention Upline Gift

I'm going to meet my upline Mandy for the first time at convention and I wanted to give her a little gift. She has been a wonderful upline that has helped me immensely even tho she is 1,748.21 miles away! When I signed up Close To My Heart I really wasn't planning on being a consultant. I wanted the great deal on the Art Philosophy cartridge and the wonderful consultants kit they had in March and I wasn't going to do any more with it. BUT, you know how it goes when you get all those goodies and start playing with them and you fall in love with all the stuff. You just can't, not share it with all of your friends and anyone you know. So I decided to stay with the company. But as I was saying in the beginning I wasn't planning on staying with CTMH, so when I signed up I didn't find anyone local and I had followed Mandy's blog for a long time. She was very active with CTMH and had great video's using all the great products. So I signed up with her and didn't give it another thought.

Mandy has down lines in many different areas and has worked hard at meeting all of our needs. She has a Facebook page for our team and she holds virtual team meetings via the internet. At our last team meeting she had one of her uplines with 20 yrs experience there to share her ideas and answer any questions we have. All of this is open to any of our downlines too so it makes it great for everyone.

So you can see why I wanted to do something special for her. It really looks much better in person, my camera just didn't do it justice. I used one of the flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The frame is a 5x7 so I didn't have alot of room, so I rolled the flowers pretty tight. I glued them with Liquid Glass and attached a gem inside each one. I attached them to the Lucy background paper with the Liquid Glass. Like I said, my camera didn't do this project justice.












Hope she likes it!

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Dana! THis is beautiful!!! What did she say? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...