Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CTMH Dallas Convention Swap Card

Happy Tuesday, and a very happy day it is. I'm on my way to Dallas for the Close To My Heart convention. I"m so excited! This is my very first convention with CTMH and I get to meet my upline in person, meet everyone I talk to on FaceBook, go to business classes, we get to play with all the great new products and new releases and attend the wonderful awards banquet. Oh, so much fun packed into one short week! I'm going to come back with so many great ideas for classes and workshops.

One of the fun things we will be doing at convention is swapping cards. Anyone that wants to participate can make cards with CTMH products and than we swap cards with anyone else that brings cards. You can make as many or as few as you have time for. I've had my card designed for awhile and I thought I had LOTS of time to get them done but of course time runs out and I cut it close. This is the card I designed and hope everyone at convention likes it.


 All of the flower parts are from Hooray Bouquet stamp set. This stamp set coordinates with the Cricut so it's quick and easy to cut the flower with the Cricut and then stamp them. The swirls are cut with the Cricut, using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge.

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

2 comments:

Kigz said...

Well, I personally love it, Dana! I would absolutely love one if I were there. Have a fantastic time and keep us posted!!!

Robin said...

very cute card!!! Just signed up as your newest follower via the CTMH blog tour. Please visit and follow back if you will at"
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...