Sunday, July 1, 2012

Victory Layout 2

 This is the second layout using the Victory paper pack. I was able to get 3 - 2 page layouts and still have lots of extras. The solid cardstock pieces were sanded using the Sanding Kit. It totally changes the look of solid cardstock.




The stamps for this layout come with the Workshop On the Go kit for the Victory kit.  For the tickets I cut the ticket with the Art Philosophy cartridge for the Cricut. I then stamped the ticket with Outdoor Denim ink and the on a separate piece of paper I stamped it again without reinking it. This gives a softer ink color. I cut out the center of the ticket and attached it to the center of the dark blue one.


For the shield I stamped it in Outdoor Denim and then in Olive. I cut out the center of the shield and attached it to the center of the blue one. I did the same thing for the Built Tough image too. This one was took a little stamping and cutting but it was worth it. And I love the bronze Studs.

 (Thank You Brenda Rose for the inspiration)

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...